telldunkin.com – Everyone loves Coffee and donuts. Dunkin donuts bought these two things together and became very popular. To keep their service and food best, they carry out a customer satisfaction survey. The survey records responses about customer experience and learns about their preferences. For the Customer survey to be successful, they need more and more people to participate. Hence, there’s a reward at the end too.
Telldunkin.com – Take Dunkin Donuts Survey – Free Donut
So, you can get a discount or a free product for spending a few minutes answering the survey. And if you are a regular customer, it is something you should try.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, Stay with us, and we will discuss the details of participation as well as the Dunkin survey reward.
How to Participate in Telldunkin?
Now you know all rules and requirements. So, let’s move on to the steps of participation.
- Step 1: Visit telldunkin.com and choose the language. By default, it’s in English but you have the choice to switch to Spanish.
- Step 2: Enter the 18-digit survey code to participate and click on start.
- Step 3: The questionnaire is short and should take over five minutes. The questions are gonna be about ordering and rating products.
- Step 4: After you are done, the validation code will be displayed.
Telldunkin.com- Get Free Classic Donut
The online survey conducted by Dunkin donuts requires a survey invitation to practice. The questionnaire inside is uncomplicated. You just have to give honest opinions about your experience.
Sometimes when restaurants introduce new products, they ask their customers to rate them too. These feedback surveys are also a way to connect and reach out to the store if you faced any problems.
As mentioned earlier, the purpose of the survey is to learn about their service from customers. So good or bad your opinions are relevant.
And no matter what you answer, if you follow the survey rules, you will get the validation code. And this code can be redeemed for Free classic donuts.
Requirements for the Telldunkin.com
There are some requirements to participate in the survey. Check them out before we discuss the steps of participation.
- The survey is only available online and requires the internet on your smartphone or PC.
- You should know either English or Spanish to answer their questionnaire.
- You can also participate if you have purchased from them before.
- Your receipt should have the survey ID. There is no other way to participate.
- The validation code and survey are only for US Dunkin donuts.
Rules and Regulations for Telldunkin.com
Excited about taking the survey? These rules are important so you can successfully get the free donut.
- You need to enter the survey ID to participate.
- You have to participate within the 3 Days of your purchase.
- Almost all the questions are mandatory.
- Write down the validation code on the receipt when you visit next time to redeem the code.
- The code on redemption can get you a free donut. But for that, you will have to purchase a medium or large beverage.
About Dunkin Donut
William Rosenberg first opened a restaurant for donuts and coffee in 1948. He called it Open Kettle. The original name Dunkin Donuts was given in 1950. After Rosenberg sold franchises to others, the business started growing. And around 1963 they opened the 100th restaurant.
What started as a small coffee and donut restaurant now had a vast menu with breakfast items. Their coffee and donuts remained the most popular. Their menu kept changing over the years and many new things were added.
In 2018, they changed Dunkin Donuts completely with new decors and more coffee options. Cold beverages were added to the menu too.
Their international expansion started in 1970 with a store in Japan. They also have a large market in South Korea with over 900 outlets. Currently, they have stores in 12,900 locations around the globe.
Dunkin Donuts Menu
- Donuts and Bagels: Jelly Filled Donut, Strawberry Frosted Donut, Old Fashioned Donut, Blueberry Donut, Powdered Donut, Vanilla Kreme Donut, Vanilla Frosted Donut, Dozen Donut Dozen Donuts, Bagels Bagel with Cream Cheese, Munchkins Donut, Munchkins Donut Hole Treats, Boston Kreme Donut, Chocolate Frosted Donut, Glazed Donut, Chocolate Glazed Donut, Double Chocolate Donut.
- Bakery and Snacks- Hash Browns, English Muffin, Not Toasted / Toasted / Toast Light / Roast Dark / Sliced Croissant, Muffins, Muffins, Coffee Roll, Apple Fritter, Sweet Black Pepper Snackin’ Bacon.
- Sandwiches and Wraps-Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich with English Muffin, Croissant, WhiteBacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich with English Muffin, Egg WhiteTurkey Sausage Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich.
- Frozen Drinks- Pumpkin Swirl Iced Coffee with Cream, Frozen Chocolate Small, Caramel Swirl Frozen Chocolate, Hazelnut Swirl Frozen Chocolate, French Vanilla Swirl Frozen Chocolat, Frozen Matcha Small.
- Hot drinks- Hot Coffee, Latte, Matcha Latte, Hot Chocolate, Box O’ Joe Coffee Original.
Customer support is essential for any business to work. And Dunkin Donuts is one of the best at it. This survey is a form of customer support. You can leave feedback on the survey too. But if you are looking for quicker options, they offer that too. For any questions, They have a FAQ section.
If you can wait 2-3 business days for a reply, you can email them. Just write about your issue, and they will reach back to you with the help of the contact information you provide.
Email address- email@example.com
If you want to reply sooner, the best option is to call their customer support helpline. They can be in touch with you from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phone number: 800-859-5339.
Many customers also like to connect to their favorite restaurants through social media platforms. Dunkin is on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Customers often message their questions on these platforms too. Tweet at them is a common way to ask questions. They are very helpful, and you will get your answers. Make sure you found their blue tick verified account on these sites.
Related Tags: www.telldunkin.com